Thursday, October 30, 2008

For the love of two wheels

I love bike traffic.
The first time I was cut off while riding my bike, by another bike I was ecstatic. I love seeing people ride around in the early morning hours. I love the double bike lanes. And I really, really love it when I am leaving the farmers market and two ladies hover to get my lock-up spot.
Yes I love bike traffic.
But really my love of bike traffic is just my love of bikes and reveling in the fact that so many people around me also love bikes. Bikes are exceedingly useful. They are transportation, exercise, and recreation. They are great for socializing or for having alone time. They are good for the planet. They are fun and elegant and logical. They make great gifts and
Weapons?

1 comment:

Jovialgirl said...

NICE! We have got to learn how to do that!