Sunday, October 19, 2008

How I Procrastinate on the Internet when I am supposed to be writing a paper.

1. Write useless blogs about procrastinating.
2. Search on Amazon.com movies that I would like to see.
3. Search "funny dogs" on you tube.
4. Go through my old e-mails
5. Look up information about 20th century US history on wikipedia.
6. Try to find cheap knee high socks for sale somewhere online.
7. Go to spark people and obsess about calories.
8. Look up recipes for breakfast quiche and chocolate souffle.
9. Compile silly pictures of pets for my husband and then send them to his work e-mail.
10. Look up weather averages for this time of year in y area.
11. Look up good outfit ideas for cold weather.
12. Update my Myspace.
13. Read other peoples blogs.
14. Research the history of the internet on wikipedia.
15. Look up old friends of Myspace and Google searching.

No comments: