Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!!

I LOVE christmas soooooo much! Not that jesus business, the wonderful pop musical-materialistic-Christmas lights and trees sort of Christmas. That is my christmas. My house looks like it vomited Christmas crap all over and everywhere I go i am followed by the jingle bells and Bing Crosby sounds of my Christmas and I love Santa and cookies and getting nice and fat. I love making lots of presents and sending out cards. I love talking to my little preschoolers about Santa and dancing and singing to jingle bells with them. I love every Christmas song, even really old ones, those are best, even the new stupid ones, they still make me smile. I love all of the Christmas movies, even crappy ones Home Alone and a Shrek Christmas, I love those ones too. I love wearing holly pins and ornament earings and ugly sweaters. I love drinking egg nog and other holiday alcoholic beverages while singing full volume on the streets. I love buying lots more Christmas stuff every year despite the lack of storage space. I love seeing my friends and family on Christmas. I love Christmas parties. I love the warmth of houses and the fuzzy drunk happiness I feel at these parties. I love Christmas more than summer. I love Christmas better than all the holidays. I love that when I have children they will love how I always loved Christmas so much. I love how my mom loves Christmas so much and my happiest memories of Christmas are because of her. I love that my best friend loves Christmas so much and the Mariah Carey album like me. I love how my husband loves Christmas so much and how he thinks I am so cute and special because I light up so much around this time. I love that I might get on everyones nerve because I love Christmas so much and wish everyone can be as happy as me because of all this fun stuff. Yay for Christmas! It is here again and I am so happy and will have cristmas oozing out of my pours all month, get ready!

No comments: